Welcome to a new series from Homespun, we’ll be sharing recipes from our makers and community – all using products you can find in our store and online to follow along with! First up: Pomegranate Gin Fizz from Portland Syrups.
We teamed up with our friends at Portland Syrups to bring you a fun, seasonal recipe using Portland Syrup’s beverage mixers for some serious happy hour inspiration.
Check back for more recipes from Portland Syrups and so many more of our makers.
We hope you enjoy – cheers!
Pomegranate-Rosemary Gin Fizz:
– Make the rosemary simple syrup – combine 1 cup sugar, 1 cup water, and 3 sprigs of rosemary in a saucepan.
– Boil until sugar is dissolved, then remove from heat and let steep for 15-20 min before removing sprigs.
– Mix 2oz gin, 1oz of our Citrus Passion syrup, the rosemary simple syrup, and 1oz pomegranate juice in a shaker with ice.
– Shake for 30 seconds then pour in a glass over fresh ice.
-Top with club soda (about 2oz).
– Garnish with a rosemary sprig and pomegranate arils for extra wow-factor.
Thank you to Portland Syrups for the recipe and photos!